- May 21, 20
- Shawn Cole
- 0 comment
Interview Questions for CEOs
1. Describe some of the strategies you’ve implemented at other companies. What impact did they have?
Shows ability to strategize.
2. What has been your greatest career disappointment? What did you learn from it?
Demonstrates a willingness to learn.
3. How do you prepare for major industry or company changes? Support your answer with examples.
4. What major threats/opportunities do you foresee for this business? How do you plan to handle them?
Demonstrates preparedness and interest.
5. How do you build rapport with the management team? What role do others play in actualizing your strategies?
Tests management skills.