Retained Executive Search Firm
Cowen Partners is the nation’s retained executive search firm, enabling companies to harness the power of human capital to fuel their success. Cowen Partners gives our clients access to the top 1% of human capital to create opportunities that accelerate their growth and market share. With Cowen Partners, clients can grow at scale, create value, and drive results with world-class talent.
Our hands-on executive recruiters have experience working with private, public, pre-IPO, and non-profit organizations. Clients are typically $50 million to five billion dollars in revenue or have assets between $500 million to $15 billion. Successful placements span the entire C-Suite – CEO, COO, Chief Financial Officer, and include vice president, general counsel, and other director-level leadership roles.
National Retained Executive Search Firm
With our proven processes and guaranteed results, we have successfully placed hundreds of candidates in industries including technology, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, financial services, and private equity.
As a top-rated retained executive search firm, Cowen Partners has particular expertise in the following areas: finance, IPO preparation, financial institutions, enterprise software sales including technology, SaaS, MPGs, real estate, and hyper-growth private equity / venture capital-backed deals.
Retained Executive Search Placements Include
- COO $200M CPG Company
- Executive Director Food Marketing Group
- VP Sales Software Company
- CFO $1.5B Community Bank
- COO MedTech / Private Equity
- CEO $700M Credit Union
- Chief Human Resources Officer, Private University
- Chief Human Resources Officer, $2B Bank, Washington
- President $20M Dental Group
- COO $100M Retailer
- CFO Public Home Builder
- CFO $1.4B Credit Union
- Executive Director Non-Profit
- The Making of a Private Equity Portfolio Company CEO
- What Makes a Great Chief Operating Officer
- What Private Equity Firms Want CFOs to Know
- Top 10 Executive Positions in High Demand for 2021
- The Difference Between a Chief Legal Officer and a General Counsel
- Recruiting and Hiring in the Age of Covid-19
- Moving From Theory to Practice When Recruiting for Executive Diversity