- May 16, 20
- Shawn Cole
- 0 comment
VP Sales Job Description
This role will oversee a team of sellers for one of our largest markets. Additionally, you will manage and maintain relationships with clients as you expand sales throughout your region.
Skills & Requirements
- 8 years total successful sales experience in the XYZ space
- At least 5 years of proven success in leading a successful sales team
- Experience Hunter with Enterprise level SaaS software sales experience, with emphasis on a Challenger approach to growing existing accounts an opening new buying centers
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner, including consecutively exceeding past sales quotas
- Deep understanding of multiple facets of retailer, agency and consumer products with prior experience selling into marketing, shopper and/or consumer insights
- Deep knowledge base of the sales process with the ability to engage senior level executives in strategic meetings to ensure top down alignment regarding strategy and objectives
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred)
- Able to travel up to 50%
What We Offer
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture- we work in an open environment while working together to get things done, and adapt to the changing needs as they come.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Volunteer time off and charitable donation matching.
- Strong support for career growth, including mentorship programs, leadership training, access to conferences and employee resource groups.
- Great benefits package including health/vision/dental, unlimited PTO, flexible schedule, 401K matching, travel reimbursement and more.
If this sounds like something you wold like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don’t worry if you think that you don’t meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cowen Partners has a strong record of identifying and recruiting exceptional sales talent with established Fortune 500 C-Suite contacts and histories of generating millions in revenue for their employers. Contact us if you would like to discuss recruiting exceptional sales talent for your company.