VP Sales Recruiting Firm – Driving Topline Revenue in San Antonio
Cowen Partners has a strong record of identifying and recruiting exceptional VP sales talent with established Fortune 1000 C-Suite contacts and histories of generating millions in revenue in San Antonio.
Are you launching new solutions? Building your first Enterprise team? Don’t have the time or bandwidth to handhold inexperienced sales professionals with loads of “potential”?
If you need to acquire new clients now, then it becomes imperative to hire sales pros who already “get it.”
If you have an underlying urgency to hire sales leadership talent now, we can help. Contact Us 🡆
Recent VP Sales Placements
Our B2B sales recruiters and executive sales headhunters have recently placed top candidates in sales positions that include (and are not limited to):
- VP Sales Medtech
- VP Sales Healthcare SaaS
- VP Demand Generation
- VP Sales CPG
- VP Sales & Marketing
- VP Sales SaaS
Hiring salespeople is a serious investment for your business. According to the Harvard Business Review, U.S. businesses spend $15 billion annually on sales training and $800 billion on salesforce compensation. Salespeople are the driving force behind customer acquisition and revenue generation so it’s not surprising companies invest so heavily into these employees. If you want to grow your business and increase sales, you should also be investing in your sales team. However, offering more money and perks won’t guarantee you land a top-performing salesperson. You have to look for the right characteristics and search in the right places to find the high-achieving salespeople perfect for your business.
Cowen Partners, a national executive sales recruitment firm, has a strong record of identifying and recruiting sales leadership for fast-growing public and private companies. Contact us if you would like to discuss recruiting an exceptional sales team or leader for your organization.
VP Sales Job Description for San Antonio Recruiting
The 5-star sales recruiters at Cowen Partners know what it takes to find the best-qualified talent for executive sales and marketing positions. We have crafted this generic VP sales job description to clarify some of the fundamental qualifications that candidates for this executive sales leadership position should possess. Use and customize this VP sales job description to zero in on the top candidates during your recruitment efforts. Or let Cowen Partners save you time and find the right VP sales for your needs.
- 8 years total successful sales experience in an industry-relevant space
- At least 5 years of proven success in leading a successful sales team
- Experience Hunter with Enterprise level SaaS software sales experience, with emphasis on a Challenger approach to growing existing accounts and opening new buying centers
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner, including consecutively exceeding past sales quotas
- Deep understanding of multiple facets of retailer, agency, and consumer products with prior experience selling into marketing, shopper and/or consumer insights
- Deep knowledge base of the sales process with the ability to engage senior-level executives in strategic meetings to ensure top-down alignment regarding strategy and objectives
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred)
- Able to travel up to 50%