Top B2B VP Sales Recruiting Firm – Drive Topline Revenue
Cowen Partners has a strong record of identifying and recruiting exceptional VP sales talent with established Fortune 1000 C-Suite contacts and strong histories of generating millions in revenue.
Are you launching new solutions? Building your first enterprise sales team? Working on taking a demand gen marketing team to the next level?
Don’t have the time or bandwidth to handhold inexperienced sales professionals with loads of “potential”?
If you need to acquire new clients now, then it becomes imperative to hire sales pros who already “get it.”
If you have an underlying urgency to hire sales leadership talent now, we can help. Contact Us.
Recent VP Sales Placements Include
- VP Sales Medtech
- VP Sales Healthcare SaaS
- VP Demand Generation
- VP Sales CPG
- VP Sales & Marketing
- VP Sales SaaS
VP Sales Job Description: Skills & Requirements
This VP Sales Job Description, crafted by Cowen Partners’ top-rated sales recruiters & headhunters, lists the fundamental skills, qualifications, and requirements to look for in VP sales candidates. Customized this VP sales job description, as needed, to help you find the best talent for your VP sales role.
- 8 years total successful sales experience in the XYZ space
- At least 5 years of proven success in leading a successful sales team
- Experience Hunter with Enterprise level SaaS software sales experience, with emphasis on a Challenger approach to growing existing accounts and opening new buying centers
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner, including consecutively exceeding past sales quotas
- Deep understanding of multiple facets of retailer, agency, and consumer products with prior experience selling into marketing, shopper, and/or consumer insights
- Deep knowledge base of the sales process with the ability to engage senior-level executives in strategic meetings to ensure top-down alignment regarding strategy and objectives
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred)
- Able to travel up to 50%
B2B Sales Recruiters | Cowen Partners Executive Search
Check out our sales recruiting resources to see why Cowen Partners is a leading sales and marketing executive search firm in New York City, Chicago, Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, and beyond: