You don’t have to lose half your team or diminish your company’s reputation when replacing a leader. A successful transition is key to maintaining hard earned momentum and keeping your staff. It all starts with a confidential consultation, contact us about our executive search and interim solutions.
As a 3rd party, we can confidentially recruit for your company without having to disclose the company name or reasons for the hire. Advantages of using our services;
- You receive help from experienced executive recruiters, we conduct these searches 365 days a year
- Your current executive can remain in their position longer while you conduct your search
- You save time by only reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates who already meet your requirements
- You have the chance to attract hard-to-reach, passive candidates who don’t apply to job ads
- There may be faster turnaround since we may already have some qualified candidates on file
- Specialized hiring experience will provide your company with strategic advice on interviewing, negotiating, and transition plans
Depending on the role, we can offer interim solutions as a stop gap and thus making for a smooth transition;
- Objective assessment of the situation, our interim consultants are not connected to your previous employee, their systems and processes
- Varied background and experience, our interim solutions are highly qualified, often more so than who they are filling in for
- Emotional detachment prevents potential problems with existing staff disengaging or jockeying for position while you conduct your search
- Keep momentum and stay on schedule; payroll, bills, financial forecasting and reporting all must go on while a search is underway
Additionally, we offer you confidence in our services with our flat fees and industry leading 1-year replacement guarantees. Contact us for a confidential consultation, our search partners are available by phone and in person.